
Hello all,
For those who already know me (family members, friends, classmates, or psychopathic guy that spies on me), you already know what I am up to now.
For those who don't know me at all (hello strangers), I will introduce myself a little bit.
My name is Hélène, I will write here under the pseudo little, I'm French. I'm for the moment studying in China, in a city named Ningbo, not far from Shanghai. I've been here for 3 months already and didn't find the interest to restart a blog, as many of my classmates do it well. But from these past weeks, I've started to think about it, to share things that I find interesting and to keep you informed about how I'm doing.
I hope you will appreciate it :).
Hélène.
En français : bienvenus, je m'appelle Hélène, et je commence mon blog :).

No comments:
Post a Comment