Thursday, July 15, 2010

Packing time

Last week was the longest week ever since I am in China. It was also the most waited one. I've finished my last exam last Tuesday, and really felt relief. I am really tired, but in a good way :). These last two weeks were full of good memories and activities.

The city of Ningbo had organized an International student festival, which was a pleasant surprise. I've met a lot of new people coming from all around the world, and shared short but unforgettable moments with them. Now I have plenty of email to write and new destinations to visit :).

Final of World cup was really boring, I drank too much and felt asleep about 95 minutes after the beginning of the match where nothing happen and missed the goal >_< ! This night I’ve met interesting people and it was a great night. I love the british accent and girls with short hair :). A friend of mine told me something that I didn’t really suspected, I was nicely surprised and in the same time felt a little sad. This friend also really took care of me because I felt so bad with the amount of alcohol I absorbed. This night I was hugging everybody haha. Thank you 哥哥 !

Packing time is so hard ! Even if I didn't have time to do shopping because of school, I was really surprise of the amount of things I have. My books all together weight 10 kilos !

These past days, I took time trying to help a friend that seems really lost. Even if she only call me when she need help, she reminds me myself three weeks before, so I can’t refuse to help her and try my best to ease her pain, plus she is super cute :).

I also had dinner with chinese friends that were my classmates. They're all so nice with me, and offer me little present that I will keep preciously. My listening and speaking chinese teacher invited me to her house to have a dinner with her family. As we were preparing the dinner, I learned how to wrap 饺子 (dumpling) :). Yesterday the 阿姨 that take care of the building came to my home and cooked a full table of dishes, and Xiaomi, Fredrik, Vincent and Vietta joined us for lunch.

These two weeks were also the last times with lovely people that returned to their homeland. I didn’t have time to properly say goodbye to two of them, so I am a little bit sad :(. But we all attended a last KTV together and I had a good night with them. I will really miss the people I've met there and I hope to see them again, but I know that it is not as easy as we think to travel and have time to welcome people that come to your country.

I decided to stay a day more in Ningbo before starting to travel, for the last big night with the people that still here. I can’t leave without a last goodbye. Saying goodbye to this not so loved city will be not so easy finally. 宁波我终于喜欢你了!

1 comment: