I'm in France since 2 months already ! Time flies so quickly.
Do you remember the exam I was so anxious about ? It turns out that it wasn't as difficult as I thought and I've finally made it. I'm now studying in the university I wanted to. I'm a proud Sorbonne student :). But hell, I have plenty of homeworks to carry !
September was a month filled with good surprises :). A new school, birthday wishes and gifts, a london trip, and friends meetings. In this period of time, I was able to meet again friends that I've met in China. I saw Vincent and Emilie, the two frenchies, Yuyi and Xiao-mi from Sweden and China. But infortunately I missed Benson althought we were in Lhasa at the same time, Dany when I went to London, and Céline, that came twice in Paris :(. I've also ate at a Korean restaurant with my old classmates. Regarding family, when I was in London, I met again two of my cousins that are studying there and my cousin Alex is now studying in France, so I can see him when he comes to Paris.
I wonder how is life in Wanli going, and salivate when I think about "xiandan nangua" (fried pumkin with salted eggs). It was sure a good time of my life, and make me think about going back to China for my internship. I am also considering other countries in Asia :).

No comments:
Post a Comment