I feel a little lonely these last days, since I only go out of my room to get some food. Tomorrow is a national holiday, so we've got three days free of school, but instead got classes on saturday and sunday. I just stayed at home to study, because the exams are so close and I have a lot of things to carry out. This period is pretty stressful. I even miss a beach camping that I really wanted to go, because I am collapsing under the amount of work :(. Still, I found some time to cut my hair to get rid of my shapeless hairstyle, haha. It's a little bit short, but I get more and more use to it :).
Here in China, I feel weird and difficult to make relationship since I know that I won't last here long, besides of being a shy person. Sometimes, I really miss my family and friends, because I don't really have close friends in Ningbo, and barely talk to my boyfriend though he is only three hours far from this city. Though, there is a lot of nice people here, and I enjoy to see them every day. I will feel a little sad when I will leave Ningbo, because I have only one month left with them. I also planned to travel a month more before going back to France. I want to visit so many places, but I have to make a choice because time is money, and money take time to be earn >_<. Japan, Korea, Hong Kong are the places I want to go for their crowded streets and intense activity. Tibet, Mongolia, Yunnan and any beautiful beach are the places were I will enjoy beautiful scenery and peaceful atmosphere.
After this week, it should be more relaxing days, so I can have some rest, and enjoy the sun and people :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

but WE (get rid of instead) got classes...
ReplyDelete(here instead seems wrong, its hard to explain so i'll try to give you an example. "We were going to the park, but instead we ended up going to the mall" in your sentence the proper way to use instead would be like
"Tomorrow is a national holiday, so we've got three days free of school, but instead of three days of school" its hard to explain, theoretically the sentence can go, can pass, no errors, but it doesnt sound right.)
I even missED (past tense) a beach camping that I really wanted to go TO (unexplainable by me lol), because I am collapsing under the amount of work.
Here in China, "besides being a shy person" (move this sentence to the front because thats how it goes lol hard to explain),IT feelS weird and difficult to make relationshipS since I know that I won't be staying long.
"and nearly talk to my boyfriend that is only three hours far from this city."(this one doesnt make sense.) Though, there ARE (plural) a lot of nice people here, and I enjoy seeING (ongoing action) them every day.
but I have to make A choice because time is money, and money takeS time to (dont need "BE") earn >_<. Japan, Korea, Hong Kong are the places I want to go for their crowded streets and intense activity. Tibet, Mongolia, Yunnan and any beautiful beach are the places wHere I will enjoy beautiful scenerIES(plural) and peaceful atmosphereS(plural).
After this week, it should be more relaxing "days"(get rid of or say "there should be more relaxing days to come"), so I can have some rest, and enjoy the sun and people :).