Sunday, July 25, 2010

Last days

I wanted to write this earlier but I was quite busy and also had problems with my proxi. I'm now in my hotel room in Nanjing, and have difficulties sleeping, even after the long day behind me.

The last days in Ningbo were the most intense ones. I had to pack and send a package to France, and it was really an adventure. I had to go to 3 post offices before suceeding to send it, and it was not easy with a 20 kilos box to carry. I also had a lovely day with Vincent. We visited Tianyi Ge, the old library of Ningbo, where we were frightened by birds that can speak chinese and english. After that, we went to Tianyi to do some shopping and ate at Ajisen ramen and finish at Starbuck for the dessert. Thank you Vincent :) !

The last night was really cool. Fredrik, Vincent, Emilie, Céline, Viyaletta, Juliana and her sister, Ruru, and I, went to an Indian restaurant and ate a lot ! After that we decided to drink a last French kiss shot and some cocktails, and went to dance. This night, I felt that I will miss them all, but I enjoyed every minute of their company. We promised each other to meet again, and I already know that for some, it will really happen :).

After the party, I went home with some rest of alcohol, and had to finish packing before leaving 3 hours later. I had to jump on my luggage to close it because it was too full. Few days later, I realised that I forgot things in Ningbo :(. At 7 o'clock, I had to met Simon to take the bus to Shanghai. At the bus station, we've met Viyaletta and it was a good surprise :).

Ningbo days are over, and I can't help myself of feeling nostalgic; but now, I'm living an other experience by travelling through China. In less than 2 weeks, I will go to Tibet and make an old dream come true :).

3 comments:

  1. Are you going to Tibet? Wow, that is soo cool! I wish you a great trip! :)
    I am sure you will have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ! I just arrive in Lhasa today :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. a* problem with my proxi
    difficulties sleeping*

    had to finish packing*

    ReplyDelete