skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
little
Monday, May 30, 2011
I am currently
Sitting under the porch of my grandparents house, reading old news and enjoying an evening breeze, while watching my grandfather doing some sport on a training bicycle.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who I am ?
little
View my complete profile
Blogs
a i s h a ~ ~ ~
Chasing dreams in China
15 years ago
coffee at night. with armin
16 years ago
Taktac
16 years ago
Links
photos
tumblr
Archives
▼
2011
(16)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
▼
May
(3)
I am currently
First days in Phnom Penh
Roads to Asia again
►
2010
(12)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment