Saturday, May 14, 2011

Roads to Asia again

Life has passed since I last wrote here. 2011 is a good year, full of new experiences. I've been travelling to England, Spain and Switzerland, attending classes with a very new feeling: nostalgy, working for saving money, going out with friends...

Two weeks ago, I went to KTV with some classmates for a farewell party. One of them was leaving for Cuba for his internship, an other one will leave for China. It was a pleasant night, and I had a lot of fun. I will miss them and our pasta nights.


Now school is over, and everybody started to work as intern, most in Paris, and few abroad. I will go to Cambodia to do mine. Current feelings are a mix between edginess and curiosity, about how these next 6 months will be in this country I barely know. I feel like it's sometimes difficult to bound with people you only meet twice in a decade. But I see my stay in Cambodia as an opportunity to better know my family and share good moments, a chance to catch up with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment