Friday, November 25, 2011

Last day

Today was my last day as an intern in my company. I felt more and more nostalgic as the hours passed. I remember my first day at the office, full of anxiety, wondering how the 6 months I have signed for were going to be. I had to face some challenges and was sometimes under pressure, but I also had great time and met awesome and lovely people. Now it's almost time to pack. It's always a hard time for me and a lot of people I guess. You finally succeed to fit in or something close and start to love the place, but then you have to leave. Plus packing time is a real pain in the ass. But I'm also looking forward to go home, see my family and friends, going out to eat some of my favorite pastries and chocolate I can't find here :).

Exam time is here again, waiting for my return. And anxiety is back stronger than ever, but I believe I can make it. Sometimes I have a lack of self confidence but all of the sudden, I feel that the obstacle is not as big as I though it was and that I can overcome it. And one thing I have learned here is that confidence and hard working are the stepping stone of success. Wish me good luck :).

No comments:

Post a Comment